Dolly Daily is a blog, shopping, community, and reviews website dedicated to fashion doll collecting. We specialize in everything from vintage Barbie doll to the avant-garde Sybarites and everything in between like Tonner, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Momoko, Blythe and more. We invite you to spend some time checking out the various pages. If you like what you see, then you should become a member of the DollyDaily Community.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kitten Smitten



For the longest time , I'd been seeing photos of the most adorable kitten dolls . I resisted for as long as I could.

Produced by Sekiguchi Petworks , Odeco is an adorable doll and Nikki is her kitty .

I had a major case of sticker shock , when I decided I had to have one ! After weeks of shopping around , I purchased Vacation Nikki and Potato Nikki . They have cute stock outfits , but love to wear fun fashions from many sources.

Nikki cats are smaller than Blythe , and a bit bigger than Wonder Frog . So far , they have worn clothes from Bratz , Mattel Stacie and Tonner Kickits.

Since they aren't exactly inexpensive , I may keep my collection to 2 for a while !! My kitties are in more or less realistic colors , but Nikki has been produced in many cool "fantasy" colors like yellow , pink and blue.

If you are looking for a unique new dolly friend , check out a Nikki Chan !!

No comments: