Dolly Daily is a blog, shopping, community, and reviews website dedicated to fashion doll collecting. We specialize in everything from vintage Barbie doll to the avant-garde Sybarites and everything in between like Tonner, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Momoko, Blythe and more. We invite you to spend some time checking out the various pages. If you like what you see, then you should become a member of the DollyDaily Community.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

"Wild Wolf" Kumi has arrived, and WOW!


My Nu.Fantasy collection "Wild Wolf" Kumi arrived yesterday, and all I can say is WOW! She's simply amazing. Earlier this year when "Little Red Riding Hood" Yuri arrived I felt the same way. The Integrity team was saving their best for this collection. Both dolls are so gorgeous and sophisticated. Within 10 minutes of receiving they were deboxed (can't believe I even waited that long). I think what drew me to the collection were the collaborations with Momolita (Yuri) and LoveSound (Kumi). I applaud Integrity and Jason Wu for recognizing these two designers from Japan with these beautiful dolls. They are true stand-outs.

If these two dolls are any indication of what's to come in the Nu.Fantasy collection, a collection based on a fairytale theme, then I am doomed.

I've posted some larger pics in the Dolly Daily community of these gorgeous creatures, and will be posting some more throughout the week. Click on this link to be taken directly to the thread. You need to be a member of the community to view, so if you're not then just register. It's free.

No comments: