Dolly Daily is a blog, shopping, community, and reviews website dedicated to fashion doll collecting. We specialize in everything from vintage Barbie doll to the avant-garde Sybarites and everything in between like Tonner, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Momoko, Blythe and more. We invite you to spend some time checking out the various pages. If you like what you see, then you should become a member of the DollyDaily Community.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Muse

I was lucky to spend some time with Adele yesterday, and she did not disappoint.



Adele is one of my MOST FAVORITE characters in the Fashion Royalty lineup, and this incarnation of her, The Muse, is proabably one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE dolls. She's soft, sophisticated, and has a great attitude. LOL!

In the photo above she's wearing the "Girl of the Moment" sweater, but I must say that this girl looks good in everything.

I've posted more pics in the Dolly Daily community in the "For the love of Adele" thread. :)

No comments: