Dolly Daily is a blog, shopping, community, and reviews website dedicated to fashion doll collecting. We specialize in everything from vintage Barbie doll to the avant-garde Sybarites and everything in between like Tonner, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Momoko, Blythe and more. We invite you to spend some time checking out the various pages. If you like what you see, then you should become a member of the DollyDaily Community.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Poppy Parker : What a Doll !!!!!!!!!

I really tried to ignore the preliminary photos of Integrity Toy's Poppy Parker line. Surely these new dolls wouldn't appeal to me ....WRONG !!

After seeing so many intriguing member photos here , I was in trouble . I still resisted for a long time , but then I spotted a nude Blonde Poppy on ebay...the rest is history !!

Poppy is so versatile , nothing I've dressed her in looks bad . She's so photogenic too !! This girl doesn't ever take a bad pic . Dressing her is super easy too since her hands are removable . Love 'em !!

Make sure and visit the Community and check out all the pics and info about Poppy !!

No comments: