Dolly Daily is a blog, shopping, community, and reviews website dedicated to fashion doll collecting. We specialize in everything from vintage Barbie doll to the avant-garde Sybarites and everything in between like Tonner, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Momoko, Blythe and more. We invite you to spend some time checking out the various pages. If you like what you see, then you should become a member of the DollyDaily Community.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I WANT!!!




I have always found Kelly dolls by Mattel to be very cute. But never have I gone as far as buying them for my collection. Until now, that is. Ever since I saw these Charlie's Angels Kelly trio, I have been wanting them so badly, I think I might have to bring them home. But since I have been splurging so much on my hobby lately, I will try to be good and wait for a few more months before ordering them. But boy, aren't they super adorable?

No comments: