Dolly Daily is a blog, shopping, community, and reviews website dedicated to fashion doll collecting. We specialize in everything from vintage Barbie doll to the avant-garde Sybarites and everything in between like Tonner, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Momoko, Blythe and more. We invite you to spend some time checking out the various pages. If you like what you see, then you should become a member of the DollyDaily Community.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My first date with Von Elem

I unpackaged Von Elem the same day he arrived, but he didn't have any clothes to wear so he just hung out with my other guy dolls until I could find him something to wear. A few days ago I found a really cute outfit for him on Etsy and quickly purchased it. Then, while that was en route, I was chatting with my internet buddy, Claudia, who asked if vintage Mattel Todd outfits would fit. Funny enough, I was eyeing some of the Todd outfits on ebay, but didn't want to spend the money until I knew they would work. As it turns out, Claudia had a few bits and pieces laying around that she could send me. They arrived today, and, voila! It fit perfectly. So, today Von Elem had his first photo shoot.

No comments: