Dolly Daily is a blog, shopping, community, and reviews website dedicated to fashion doll collecting. We specialize in everything from vintage Barbie doll to the avant-garde Sybarites and everything in between like Tonner, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Momoko, Blythe and more. We invite you to spend some time checking out the various pages. If you like what you see, then you should become a member of the DollyDaily Community.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pierrot outfit arrives!



My new Pierrot outfit from Poupee Mecanique has arrived; thank you Leo!!! I absolutely LOVE it. Here it is just as it arrived in the package. So cute how Leo does the packaging for his lovely creations. I knew I wanted to add this outfit the minute I saw it in his Flickr album, and I'm so happy that I got it.

Next step: opening the packaging and finding the right girl to model the outfit. Stay tuned in the DollyDaily forum for re-dress pics.

1 comment:

Group Admin said...

ooohhhh ... congrats!!!
It is screaming 'Mitten' :)