Dolly Daily is a blog, shopping, community, and reviews website dedicated to fashion doll collecting. We specialize in everything from vintage Barbie doll to the avant-garde Sybarites and everything in between like Tonner, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Momoko, Blythe and more. We invite you to spend some time checking out the various pages. If you like what you see, then you should become a member of the DollyDaily Community.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Blythes on vacation



I came back from a vacation last week. As expected, a couple of my Blythe also went along with me. It is strange how I have somewhat transformed from this 'shy about taking dolly pics in public' to 'proud to be taking dolly pics and public and enjoying the attention' person LOL.

It is most definitely a conversation starter. People see other people with dolls, they look, nudge, smile. Some brave souls venture closer, some even braver ones start talking. Nice dolls, where are they from, what kind of dolls are they and soon enough we are chatting away.

Oh well, just wanted to tell you how much fun I have taking my little one on vacation with me. Here's one more photo of Max and Grace enjoying the view of San Fran.


No comments: