Dolly Daily is a blog, shopping, community, and reviews website dedicated to fashion doll collecting. We specialize in everything from vintage Barbie doll to the avant-garde Sybarites and everything in between like Tonner, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Momoko, Blythe and more. We invite you to spend some time checking out the various pages. If you like what you see, then you should become a member of the DollyDaily Community.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fashion Royalty Value Tanking

Talk about your buyers market! I've sold several Fashion Royalty dolls lately at a loss.

Actually , losing money on these dolls is nothing new . I lost about a hundred dollars on the "Disco Cleopatra" last year . Even the holy cow Agnes is not immune . I recently sold Royal Weiss at a net loss as well .

I have sold some dolls in the past for a decent profit though . Those days seem to be over .

With dozens of loose dolls , I still plan to part with more from the NRFB stack..
...I know for a fact I'd make more money by splitting the dolls from their outfits and stands , and just selling every thing in pieces. The problem is , if I de-box a doll then I'll find a reason/excuse to keep her ! LOL!!

No comments: