Dolly Daily is a blog, shopping, community, and reviews website dedicated to fashion doll collecting. We specialize in everything from vintage Barbie doll to the avant-garde Sybarites and everything in between like Tonner, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Momoko, Blythe and more. We invite you to spend some time checking out the various pages. If you like what you see, then you should become a member of the DollyDaily Community.

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Newest Prima Dolly



I was not supposed to fall for her, I was not going to pamper this frenzy over dolls that are underproduced and overpriced. Oh, how I failed!

I did resist though, for a very long month. And then I had to get Prima Dolly Tokyo home. She was offered in a release of 1500 only, which is miniscule in terms of Blythe production and demand numbers. She was also with the new Fairest BLythe (FBL) mold. Hence the frenzy and the prices.

But boy, am I glad that I got her! Now just because she is pretty and cute and I have the latest mold but because I think in her I found my dolly muse. Only time will tell.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh-so-cute! And such vibrant colors in the background. They really light her up.