Dolly Daily is a blog, shopping, community, and reviews website dedicated to fashion doll collecting. We specialize in everything from vintage Barbie doll to the avant-garde Sybarites and everything in between like Tonner, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Momoko, Blythe and more. We invite you to spend some time checking out the various pages. If you like what you see, then you should become a member of the DollyDaily Community.

Friday, July 17, 2009

The Mod Pivotal Christie



Ever since I saw the promo photo of this girl, I wanted her. She is a Mod styled Christie, with the pivotal body that we don't see enough of and she comes with a beautifully styled chair. After months of yearning for her, I finally located her at the Barbie Convention in DC. She was hard to find but I am glad I brought her home. She is absolute perfection.

Starting from her makeup, to her outfit and accessories that included those awesome earrings and sexy boots, everything is just flawless. Even that chair is beautifully made. I can only hope that Mattel will make more of such perfect dolls, or at least more of the pivotal body dolls.


No comments: