Dolly Daily is a blog, shopping, community, and reviews website dedicated to fashion doll collecting. We specialize in everything from vintage Barbie doll to the avant-garde Sybarites and everything in between like Tonner, Barbie, Fashion Royalty, Momoko, Blythe and more. We invite you to spend some time checking out the various pages. If you like what you see, then you should become a member of the DollyDaily Community.

Monday, July 6, 2009

"In the Mix" Takeo (v 2.0)

Last week I posted some pics and words of my new "In the Mix" Takeo doll from Integrity Toys and mentioned that I'd probably change up his hair. Well, it happened.



Here's one with some more dramatic lighting:


I've been fiddling with his hair all week -- and boy, does he have a lot of hair. WOW! After lots of trimming and styling, he's got a brand new do. I like it.

Share your pics of Takeo -- there's a Takeo thread in the Community that has just started.

No comments: